WHY VISIT THE 22nd CHINA (SHANGHAI) INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
CIBS – NAVIGATOR OF ASIAN LEISURE BOATING
CIBS is the most comprehensive and longest established boat & yacht event in China, bringing together more than 40,000 visitors and over 500 exhibitors from all over the world, along with 6 national pavilions, providing access to the whole industrial supply chain, from 53 countries and regions. It is the best professional platform for marine industry leaders and enthusiasts to meet, network, source new suppliers, build relationships with existing partners and shape the future of the boat industry.
Key reasons to attend CIBS 2017
• The Region’s Top Event for the Boating Industry
– CIBS is a leading event in China gathering the best manufacturers, OEMs, sellers and distributors of all kinds of yachts and leisure boats for a large scale showcase. The show promises to feature new models, state-of-the-art equipment and technologies, as well as the latest industry trends for buyers and industry professionals.
• A Comprehensive Offering of Boating Equipment
– CIBS boasts the broadest range of boating equipment suppliers in the region. Whether you are sourcing for equipment and accessories for boat construction, interiors, boatyard or marina, you will certainly find what you need.
• Business Matchmaking Opportunities
– A business matchmaking program will be launched this year bringing international suppliers and buyers together. Meetings with exhibitors can be ranged prior to the event and onsite meetings will be facilitated by our experienced staff.
• Exploring Industry Trends and Exciting Events
– Visitors can participate in professional forums addressing the latest developments of the boat industry, yacht design, technologies and more. The Asian Marine & Boating Awards, the virtual Superyacht Showcase, the Waterfront Destination exhibition, product launches by exhibitors and other leisure activities are additional reasons why you shouldn’t miss CIBS 2017.
• Attend Co-located Leisure & Lifestyle Events
– CIBS will be co-located with Expo Life Style and the China (Shanghai) RV Camping & Leisure Sports Industry Expo. You will be able to meet companies and industry professionals in the wider leisure and recreation industry to maximize the value of your visit.
- Key Facts
- ·550 exhibitors
- ·550 boats
- ·40000 visitors
- ·7 national and regional pavilions
- ·30 + Product launches, 30 + professional forums & business match- making meetings
Yachts, Superyachts, Motor yachts, High speed boats, Power boats, Sailboats, Jet Skis, Business boats and Other Watercraft
Equipment and Services
Boat Construction / Repair / Maintenance
Boating Gear / Parts / Accessories
Engines / Motors / Mechanics
Safety Equipment / Interiors Equipment
Navigation / Communication Systems
Marina Equipment & Services
Trailers & Trailering Equipment
Charters / Travel / Tourism
Insurance / Brokerage / Other Support Services
Luxury Car, Jewelry & Watch, High-end Furniture, Premier Brand Alcoholic Beverages, Artworks & Other types of Exclusive Lifestyle Accessories
Leisure & Sports
On-Water Sports, Recreational Vehicle (RV) Camping, Outdoors Leisure, Health & Fitness
“This is my first time to visit the boat show here in Shanghai... This is a nice show, I found there are a lot of interesting products that I make myself involve with. .” ------- Charles Micheham, Newfoundland Canada.
“I am form Mercury Marine and Mercury has supported CIBS for all of the past 21years.
It is the largest show in Asia and the quality of the show is fantastic.------- Mercury Marine