WHY EXHIBIT - THE 23rd CHINA (SHANGHAI) INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW
CIBS – NAVIGATOR OF ASIAN LEISURE BOATING
CIBS is the most comprehensive and longest established boat & yacht event in China, bringing together more than 40,000 visitors and over 500 exhibitors from all over the world, along with 6 national pavilions, providing access to the whole industrial supply chain, from 53 countries and regions. It is the best professional platform for marine industry leaders and enthusiasts to meet, network, source new suppliers, build relationships with existing partners and shape the future of the boating industry.
Explore the Endless Opportunities at CIBS:
• Huge Market Potential
– Pleasure boats are becoming a major choice of entertainment for the upper and middle class in China. Yacht sport will also become a new highlight in marine tourism. Provincial governments, property developers and boat builders are all investing heavily in this industry. It is estimated that the overall market size may reach $10 billion over the next decade, which presents significant opportunities for boat sellers, builders, accessories, marina planning, and construction materials.
• A Growing Boat Building Industry
– China’s boat building industry has undergone a rapid development over the last decade. From 2011 through 2015, industry revenue had been increasing at an annual rate of 18.8%. Demand for equipment continues to rise, and it covers machinery, key electric-mechanical equipment, communications systems, diesel engine crank-shafts and components, high-powered diesel engines, ship superstructures, deep-sea exploration ship products, high-grade steel plates and section bars, and environmentally friendly paint.
• The Perfect Platform to Showcase Your Products
– The CIBS fairground is divided into the different thematic zones including the Luxury Boat Area, Working Boat Area and National Pavilions. There are plenty of sponsorship and onsite opportunities for you to promote your brand, products and services. CIBS is also co-located with Expo Life Style and the China (Shanghai) RV Camping & Leisure Sports Industry Expo and the three events will bring in even more high to middle income visitors from around the region.
• National Pavilions Endorsed by Governments
– CIBS is the only boat show in China that hosts overseas national pavilions initiated and endorsed by their governmental organizations and associations.
• Business Matchmaking Opportunities
– A business matchmaking program will be launched this year bringing international suppliers and buyers together. Companies selling products ranging from components to finished boats will be matched up with premier buyers prior to the event and onsite meetings will be facilitated by our experienced staff.
· Buyers / High Net-worth Individuals / End Users
· Property Developers / Corporate Buyers
· Manufacturers of Leisure Finished Boats, Equipment, Electronics, Components and Accessories
· Distributers / Agents of Leisure Finished Boats, Equipment, Electronics, Components and Accessories
· Naval Architects / Designers
· Governments / Research Institutions
· Financiers / Financial Institutions
· Training / Sea Schools
Discover more from detail reports.Please download the 2017 post show report
Partial Lists of Boat and Leisure Exhibitors at CIBS2017:
Partial Lists of Equipment Exhibitors at CIBS2017:
What Our Exhibitors Say:
“This year’s Shanghai Boat Show was as good as usual, playing a critical role in the industry. The exhibition is about how to promote the market, how to focus on the whole market and how to keep our audiences as they are very important.” - Jonathan Givelin, Operation Director of Jet Set Investment Finance Leasing (Shenzhen) Company
“The Shanghai Boat Show is one of the best boat shows in the marine industry, and is also one of the best indoor boat shows in Asia. We can see its huge influence on the industry each year.” - Thibaut de Montvalon, CEO of Beneteau China