CIBS – NAVIGATOR OF ASIAN LEISURE BOATING
CIBS is the most comprehensive and longest established boat & yacht event in China, bringing together more than 35,000 visitors and over 600 exhibitors from all over the world, along with 5 national pavilions, providing access to the whole industrial supply chain, from 72 countries and regions. It is the best professional platform for marine industry leaders and enthusiasts to meet, network, source new suppliers, build relationships with existing partners and shape the future of the boating industry.
Explore the Endless Opportunities at CIBS:
• Huge Market Potential
– Pleasure boats are becoming a major choice of entertainment for the upper and middle class in China. Yacht sport will also become a new highlight in marine tourism. Provincial governments, property developers and boat builders are all investing heavily in this industry. It is estimated that the overall market size may reach $10 billion over the next decade, which presents significant opportunities for boat sellers, builders, accessories, marina planning, and construction materials.
• A Growing Boat Building Industry
– China’s boat building industry has undergone a rapid development over the last decade. From 2011 through 2015, industry revenue had been increasing at an annual rate of 18.8%. Demand for equipment continues to rise, and it covers machinery, key electric-mechanical equipment, communications systems, diesel engine crank-shafts and components, high-powered diesel engines, ship superstructures, deep-sea exploration ship products, high-grade steel plates and section bars, and environmentally friendly paint.
• The Perfect Platform to Showcase Your Products
– The CIBS fairground is divided into the different thematic zones including the Boat Area, Boat Equipment Area and National Pavilions. There are plenty of sponsorship and onsite opportunities for you to promote your brand, products and services. CIBS is also co-located with Lifestyle Show and CPHI&FIA will bring in even more high to middle income visitors from around the region.
• National Pavilions Endorsed by Governments
– CIBS is the only boat show in China that hosts overseas national pavilions initiated and endorsed by their governmental organizations and associations.
• Business Matchmaking Opportunities
– A business matchmaking program will be launched this year bringing international suppliers and buyers together. Companies selling products ranging from components to finished boats will be matched up with premier buyers prior to the event and onsite meetings will be facilitated by our experienced staff.
· Buyers / High Net-worth Individuals / End Users
· Property Developers / Corporate Buyers
· Manufacturers of Leisure Finished Boats, Equipment, Electronics, Components and Accessories
· Distributers / Agents of Leisure Finished Boats, Equipment, Electronics, Components and Accessories
· Naval Architects / Designers
· Governments / Research Institutions
· Financiers / Financial Institutions
· Training / Sea Schools
Discover more from detail reports.
Please download brochure 2018
Partial Lists of Boat and Leisure Exhibitors at CIBS2018:
Partial Lists of Equipment Exhibitors at CIBS2018:
What Our Exhibitors Say:
“The first time I personally came to Shanghai for the boat show, It was 10 years ago and this is my first time back after 10 years. And it’s unbelievable how much the show has developed and how big and professional it has become. I think it’s really a statement on the interest in boating and how it’s growing in China.” - John Pfeifer, Global President of Mercur Marine
“This is our 4th year attending Shanghai International boat show. It’s one of the key shows of the year so we are happy to be here and happy to support. I think the show itself is very important to promote yachting and for people to be educated to understand better what yachting can do for them and the benefits of it” - Thibaut de Montvalon, CEO of Beneteau China